Before Your Visit
Visit the Patient Portal
Not only does our patient portal let patients engage in their care at their convenience, it will help expedite the check in process. From our portal you can:
- Update your demographics, insurance, and medications
- View test and lab results
- Request or schedule appointments
- Exchange secure messages with their care team
- Request prescriptions and refills
Our Patient Portal is for non-urgent issues only. If you are experiencing an urgent medical issue or need a same-day appointment, please call our office directly at 360-254-5267. If it is an life threatening emergency, dial 911.
Arriving For Your Appointment
To ensure a smooth check-in process, we ask that everyone arrive 20 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time. If you are a new patient, we request completing the new patient forms on the Patient Portal prior to your arrival for your appointment. Upon check-in we will be collecting any deposits and /or applicable co-pay, reviewing your photo identification and your insurance information, so please have those available when you arrive.
For your convenience, we accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. To pay online with a credit card, please click here.
We also offer financing through CareCredit. For more information, please click the link below.
Education is a great way to prevent and manage skin disease. Please click on the following links to learn more about ways to keep your skin healthy as well as more detailed information about a variety of skin conditions.
Insurance We Accept
We accept the following insurance plans, with some exceptions depending on the network your insurance is through. Please contact your insurance carrier before your appointment if you have questions regarding coverage for procedures such as biopsies, cryotherapy (freezing), or excisions since these are usually applied toward your deductible. If your insurance plan requires a referral or insurance authorization, please request this from your primary care provider before scheduling an appointment.
▪ Community Health Plan of WA (CHPW) – With a referral from your PCP for skin cancer concerns
▪ First Health Network / Coventry
▪ First Choice Health Network
▪ Kaiser PPO and HMO – With an insurance authorization
▪ Medicaid (Apple Health, QMB) – With a referral from your PCP for skin cancer concerns
▪ Molina – With a referral from your PCP for skin cancer concerns
▪ PHCS/ Multiplan
▪ Railroad Medicare
▪ Regence BCBS of Oregon and blue card (out of state)
▪ United Health Care
Medicare Advantage Plans
▪ AARP UHC Medicare Advantage – Care Plan, Nursing Home Plan, Patriot Plan, PPO plan, Optum, and Dual Complete Plan. HMO-POS plans which require an insurance referral before scheduling
▪ Aetna Medicare HMO / PPO
▪ BCBS Regence Medicare Advantage HMO / PPO – HMO requires an insurance referral before scheduling
▪ Community Health Plan Medicare Advantage
▪ Humana Medicare Advantage HMO /PFFS /PPO – HMO plan requires an insurance referral before scheduling
▪ Kaiser Medicare Advantage HMO – Requires an insurance referral before scheduling
▪ Providence Medicare Advantage HMO / POS – Not requiring an insurance referral for 2024